Sakyubasu No Tatakai II Sakyubasu No Tatakai II

I LOVE this game. But there's a slight problem early game. Crystal Ward is too annoying and it makes it hard to obtain certain types of enemies early game. Crystal Ward seems too make enemies completly invulnerable, it would be better if it only protected a certain amount so it doesn't completly undo my penetrate, making it nearly impossible to gain more followers, especially hive drones which early game are only available from an enemy with Crystal Ward.

You Can't Fucking Lose You Can't Fucking Lose

So close... I was going to give this a 4 after about 10 deaths. I thought it was clever at first, but sadly it only comes off as smug. "This game is too hard for you" is the message. Sadly, but the proper definition, this game is not "hard". Its broken. Perhaps that was your message? But the fact you have to be several steps off the platform to make the proper jump just makes it more infuriating then anything. Even games like "I wanna be the guy" knew how to make a game infuratingly hard in the proper way.

While I did laugh at the voice at first, as I kept dying from the same jump over and over, it got more and more annoying. I just wasn't having fun. I don't like having to walk several feet off the platform in order to make a jump. There are other ways to make a game harder and have the player die several times then these methods. (I couldn't get passed level 4. I made it to the last platform once and then gave up). Also, I think you should have a death counter.

1MioRun 1MioRun

Game gives you very little insintive to attempt to finish. After getting to 2,000, and then abruptly stopping, I feel like getting to the end is hopeless. Goal too far, and not that interested to reach it to be honest. Nor is there any challenge beyond clicking fast, with no other obstacle.

Hentai Memory Game Hentai Memory Game

Short. Basic. Sort of entertaining. Some of the hentai is questionable. Pretty good for a first game though.

gamerfreak48 responds:

Flappy Bird Skip To 999 Flappy Bird Skip To 999

You had an amazing concept. one I would LOVE! You made the game more entertaining and gave me something to push for...But then you went and ruined it with all these ads. So you turned something fun and exciting completly unplayable. I wouldn't be so mad, if you didn't have such greatness and throw it away! You have ads every time you die! In a game where you die all the time! Why? I would love to try the content out that i'm trying to get too. But I can't get to it! Maybe if you had it so an ad every 10 deaths it would be playable, but after every single one, its just awful.

Flappy Nyan Flappy Nyan

As Flappy Bird clones go. I have to say this one was built rather well. Music is alright, the taps are responsive. I got to about 7 before putting it away. However, it is still just another uncreative flappy bird clone with a slight skin change and nothing added to it. I also hate the amount of ads and site links you have at the end.

Flappy bird noir Flappy bird noir

Clicks don't always go through. Its clumsy. And only a little originality was put into this.

Breeding Season Alpha 4.2 Breeding Season Alpha 4.2

Lots of content, fun to play

The Phantom Penis The Phantom Penis

Fine enough parody, not sure why some people have voices and some don't, and its a little jarring at first. Could be more accurate, and not really any "gameplay". This would fit more as a movie then anything else. In any case, it was interesting.

Flappy Bird Flappy Bird

Its a clone. A bit different as the bird falls slower and all the pipes are closer together. Regardless, based off what it gives. Its slightly addicting, I'll give you that. However, I do find fault in your description, which implies there is more then one long continuous level, and that it ends. I got to 320 by the way, and it began looping. So I doubt there is any end. Anyway, mildly addicting, no real originality however.